1 |PHASE ONEStakeholder engagement LSEP events for building bridges
March 2021—October 2021
2 | PHASE TWOExploratory Private–Public LSEP Sector Matchmaking & Planning
October 2021—November 2021
3 | PHASE THREE
Sierra Leone Investment LAEP & Trade Summit
December 06, 2021—December 10, 2021
• Exploratory Meetings with investors
and Ambassador Siddique Abou-Bakaar Wai
• Meeting with H.E Rtd. Bridger Julius Maada Bio,
President of the Republic of Sierra Leone
• Meeting with Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor David J. Francis
• Pre-Summit planning to include a Series of exploratory detailed Zoom meetings between conference attendees and The Embassy of Sierra Leone to USA, Government Ministries, identification of local partners, opportunities overview
• Plenary Session
• Summit Conference and Panels
• PPP meetings with identified Sierra Leone companies, key stakeholders,
government officials and key private sector players
• Gala dinner
• Statehouse visit—In person Engagement with His Excellency,
Julius Maada Bio, President of Sierra Leone
• In person engagement with The Minister of Foreign Affairs International
• In person Ministry meetings – Health And Sanitation, Trade And Industry, Mining, Agriculture, Transport And Aviation, Infrastructure, Economic Development, Lands Country Planning And Environment (MLCPE) Etc.
WHY SIERRA LONE
Sierra Leone is a country full of rich culture and history, and yet, a land of untapped potential. This event is a start in giving us an opportunity to position Sierra Leone as a competitive location for investment that strongly supports the Sub-Saharan Africa Trade Promotion and African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
While the COVID-19 global pandemic, economic recession, racial equity and civic protest movements have captured much of the headlines, another less publicized, but equally vital seismic shift occurred—the uptrend in the mobilization of the Diaspora for multilateral engagement and support. We, understand the crucial significant urgency and need NOW more than ever for adjustment regarding untapped potential opportunities for shared prosperity, social, economic, community and cultural uplift across USA, African nations and her global Diaspora communities, through collaborative engagement. Therefore, let this be a call to action to mobilize the global Diaspora to engage through economic expansion for recovery, leadership collaboration, community reform agendas and cultural competency of social and business contexts.
Join us within our trade missions, with the inclusion of a broad-based set of stakeholders, to establish deeper partnerships to access essential inputs for increased advancement while closely leaning on values of cultural diplomacy, equity, mutual respect and innovation to promote sustainable, economic and community prosperity.
In order to have a symbiotic relationship we encourage building bridges through community engagement and cultural opportunities to understand.
With identified Sierra Leone companies, key stakeholders, government officials, and key private LSEP sector players.
In-person engagement with His Excellency, Julius Maada Bio, President of Sierra Leone
IN-PERSON MINISTRY MEETINGS
VOLUNTEERISM AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
This Event Supported By Following Partner
Patronage of: Office of The President of The State House, Government of Sierra Leone, Office of The Ambassador of The Republic of Sierra Leone, Embassy of The Republic of Sierra Leone in the United States
Please contact BGCG directly for more information: